jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: CDI in Application Client Container

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:40:42 +0100

Completely standard and portable ACC might be a difficult task. I know that
at least a standard way to bootstrap it would be an easy first step (e.g
every implementation has a acclient.sh / .bat shell with standard
parameters suc as --main <class name> if the jar is not bootable). But on
the other hand that sounds strange as we don't define how other containers
are bootstrap

Sent from my AndroPhone