jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: [jsr345-experts] Bean Validation aligment in EE 7 (was [jsr345-experts] Bean Validation support for EJBs?)

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:24:02 -0700

Did you think I wasn't being nice? I explained how I intended my words to be
interpreted and asked you if it was clear. I meant nothing more than that.

And my statement wasn't *followed* by the discussion asking about replacement,
it was *preceded* by that discussion. You need to read the included messages in
the correct order. My message was a reply to that message asking about replacement.