jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: [javaee-spec users] Re: CDI positioning

From: Yoon Kyung Koo <kyungkoo_yoon_at_tmax.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:18:34 +0900

Hi, all.
Sorry for late feedback.
I think CDI is more and more important feature of Java EE and should be aligned with annotations in other SPECs.
Though there may be some backward compatibility issues, I prefer the option C.
And I have some concerns in annotations and CDI with respect to deployment performance.
I hope the annotation features can be more finely defined and can be scoped in view of the deployment performance in the future.

--
 Software Innovation Evangelist