jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Anything happening on JAX-WS for Java EE 7 ?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 13:17:15 +0200

Ask the Spec Lead, who happens to be the same as JSON btw.[?]

I am not aware of a dedicated new version, and even if it started now,
it'll most likely miss "Code Freeze" for the EE 7 Release train anyway. So
if non-invasive things may be improved, probably best to have another MR,
otherwise for 2.3 I guess we might have to wait for EE 8. My gut feeling
tell me...

Werner

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Antonio Goncalves <
antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was having a look at JAX-WS specification (
> http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=224) and noticed there was a Maintenance
> Release 4 last December. Otherwise, nothing special on
> http://jax-ws.java.net/ or http://java.net/projects/jax-ws.
>
> Does anybody know if there are any plans to upgrade JAX-WS for Java EE 7
> (such as a JAX-WS 2.3 or something like that) ?
>
> Thanks
> Antonio

347.gif
(image/gif attachment: 347.gif)