jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Logs. Should we finally do something ?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:07:55 +0200

Thanks, that goes along the lines of some JCP.next related discussions here
today.

E.g. that a TCK and Spec often only get tested well enough if more than one
implementation exists. Take CDI with its RI and at least 2 others
(OpenWebBeans, or a Caucho implementation, I believe there might be at
least one more) that is something, JUL never offered due to the design as
Antonio mentions again here.

Werner