jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Minimal profile ?

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 01:00:30 -0400

This is a good synopsis of the underlying issues. I am not supportive of
the minimal profile for reasons discussed in great detail during the
Java EE 6 time-frame. I am very supportive of better
modularity/pluggability (even in case of swapping/upgrading Java EE API
implementations on a given Java EE platform -- e.g. swapping Weld for
OWB on GlassFish).