jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Logs. Should we finally do something ?

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:12:12 +0200

Hi Markus,

I think everybody agrees that having a standard API for logging is
important (and with multi tenant in the way, it would really make sense for
Java EE 7). But the problem is "who would be ready to start a new JSR on
logging" ? I don't personally know the developers behind JUL, Log4j, SLF4J
or Logback... but they would be awesome candidates.

Antonio

--
Web site <http://www.antoniogoncalves.org> |
Twitter<http://twitter.com/agoncal>|