jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] spec changes for new security manager requirements

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:44:20 -0700

Larry McCay, Ron Monzillo, and I have drafted updates to the platform
spec to describe the new security manager requirements we've previously
agreed on. It turned out to be surprisingly difficult to write these
requirements in a way that captures some of the subtlety involved.
Please review these updated spec sections carefully and ask questions
if you're not sure exactly what the requirements are.

The proposed spec updates are here, and will be folded into the draft
spec soon (obviously the numbering and such will be fixed at that point):

http://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/downloads/download/ee-sec-mgr-00-ljm.pdf

Thanks.