jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Standardization Of Exploded Archives

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 23:09:13 +0100

It's funny, as Andrew L Rubiger who works e.g. on Shrinkwrap asked me just
that (if I believe some of it might be worthy of a JSR) some time between
Java2Days last year in Sofia and DevoXX briefly after[?]

--
 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member (ME) | Eclipse UOMo Lead
 Twitter @wernerkeil | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR

329.gif
(image/gif attachment: 329.gif)