jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: ManagedBean already too broad?

From: David Blevins <david.blevins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:28:54 -0700

On Oct 12, 2011, at 7:09 PM, Bill Shannon wrote:

> As you can see, we're still thinking through the implications of this,
> so let us know more about what you think makes sense.

Thanks, Bill. You echo a lot of the same questions I have.

It seems the clear way forwards is to proceed with the splitting, focusing on scenarios where things do make sense and being mindful of where things many not make sense, but not letting that stop us.

Once we get enough split out, in at least rough draft form, a pattern may emerge that might make answering this "what is a managed bean" question a little easier to answer.

-David