jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: resource configuration metadata options

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:57:01 +0200

This is a good article about configuration for different environments:
http://www.infoq.com/articles/dev-op-xebia

Especially his notion of Development, Test, Acceptance or Production (DTAP)
environments gives an idea of some relevant stages. I would at the very
least add I=Integration, but as mentioned earlier, there are several more,
especially if you aim at the Cloud (Performance and Security just be two of
them[?])

Both on Configuration and PaaS there are further articles and experience
reports on InfoQ: http://www.infoq.com/devops/

Regards,
--
 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member (SE/EE) | Eclipse UOMo Lead
 Twitter @wernerkeil | Skype: werner.keil | www.eclipse.org/uomo |

347.gif
(image/gif attachment: 347.gif)