jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: [] Welcome to JSR 342

From: <kristoffer.sjogren_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:33:38 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everyone

Im Kristoffer Sjögren, just recently joined this group on behalf of
Ericsson AB.

I have 11 years experience of designing and coding Java EE
architectures, specifically using Jboss, Weblogic, Glassfish, SGCS and
also a number of different web containers such as Jetty and Tomcat.

I encourage understandable system architectures with guiding principles
that enable cooperatation in large an organisations working towards a
common goal. The key to sucess in any moderate or big system
development is modularization. Do one thing and do it well - the
enabler for simplicity, reuse and productivity in my opinion.

I believe in strong development cultures driven by passion and energy,
guided by discipline and responsibilty, where technical discussions are
encouraged and information shared.

My interest and focus is towards platform related aspects such as
persistence, fault tolerance and high availability, concurrency and
consistency algorithms, O&M (Fault Management, Configuration
Management, Perfomance Management, Upgrades etc). I am helplessly
amused by development release cycle efficiency and tooling, software
evolution and reuse. During my years at Ericsson I have also learned to
appreciate the value of standardization.

At the moment my attention is on Cloud platform architectures and so it
is very exciting to see that Java EE is moving towards
Cloud-friendliness.

Software development is my passion and I will do my best to contribute
with practical product design and development experience from an
Ericsson perspective.

Thank you,
-Kristoffer