users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: [javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Java EE Security API

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:33:48 +0200

Hi,

From the JASPIC perspective, I don't think a MR would be needed for this.
(I *really* would like to see a MR of JASPIC to clarify some other things
though).

JASPIC as said already defines profiles, so the Java EE Web Profile would
basically only have to say it supports the "Servlet Container Profile of
JASPIC 1.1/JSR 196".

But perhaps Linda can give a more definite answer here.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms