users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] Re: [javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] Re: Java EE Security API

From: Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:14:50 +0000

As you said, a lot of people just replied to David Delabassée tweet. More
than 20 replies and all of them supporting it.

Here's the link:
https://mobile.twitter.com/delabassee/status/851486773058433026

Please keep them in mind. A lot of developers are not participating on this
mailing list but still have expressed its opinion publicly elsewhere.

If you want more difussion, I propose you to launch a quick Twitter poll
from @glassfish.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero