users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Agenda for EG Meeting, 2017/04/07

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 20:21:07 +0200

Hi Sorry to be late, where is the Zoom URL?

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Maintenance Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | @TamayaConf |
@OpenDDR | #EclipseUOMo
Skype werner.keil <http://gplus.to/wernerkeil>