users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Good time to meet?

From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 13:30:25 -0400

OK. Let's meet Friday, April 7th, at 2:00pm Eastern Time, which, if I've
got my time zones right, would be 8:00pm CEC.

I'll send out a meeting invite and agenda before the meeting.

I'd like to use Zoom for the meeting. It should work on any platform
(PC, Mac, Linux), but you will need to download a binary if you don't
already have it. If that's a problem for anyone, please let me know ASAP.

Will