users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Final Call for Comments for EDR

From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:06:49 -0500

EG,

I'd like to put out an EDR this week, or perhaps Monday. I think, based
on the comments and discussion so far, that I've got a good enough
understanding to update the spec for that purpose. There are some
outstanding issues to be resolved, though, so please do reply to my
latest comments in the "Comments on Current Spec Content (take 3)"
thread, or start a new thread, if you have input you'd like to see
reflected in the EDR.

Thanks,

Will

Oracle Application Development