users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] Re: JSR 375 Adoption event planned by the NLJUG - Input requested

From: Danilo Cominotti Marques <dcominottim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:59:56 -0200

Reza/Heather,

Thank you for your responses. I am reaching out to IBM's Java Review Board
in order to know whether it would be more appropriate for me to join the
JCP and JSR 375 as an individual member or as an IBM representative. I will
resume the process as soon as I get an official response from the board.

Kind regards,

Danilo Cominotti Marques