users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Moving from java.net?

From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:02:04 -0500
I haven't heard an official directive yet, but I did hear that it would be going away.

We don't have all that much stuff there, and we're already mirroring the mailing lists at Google, so I think mostly what's required is to migrate our repo master to GitHub and ensure that email traffic continues to be properly directed. I should have the new repos set up very shortly, looking into the email stuff now.

I guess there are also a few official documents, etc., like the original proposal and specs we eventually generate -- I'll look into what's required there as well.

Will