users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Fwd: AUSTRIAPRO Arbeitskreis WPV - Veranstaltungshinweis: Trust and Internet Identity Meeting Europe, 22.-23. Feb. 2017, Wien

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:29:02 +0100

Dear All,

I wanted to share this Trust and Identity Meeting Europe in Vienna in late
February.

Despite originally from Vienna I don't think I'll have time to join it
myself. Mainly due to client projects (and a few meetings like the EC F2F
in London or JavaLand community activities I already planned) but those of
you who are involved in the subject or relatively close enough in Europe,
maybe you could. I cannot say, how technical some sessions are or if they
are more "political" or for managers. Topics like SAML, OAuth and OpenID
Connect, the latter were voted among the highest in the recent Oracle
survey are all going to be on the agenda, so maybe it is of interest to
some and it could also be worth mentioning the Java Community Process is
working on a standard related to some of these.

Kind Regards,

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer