users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Moving forward with ED1

From: Alex Kosowski <alex.kosowski_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 12:11:42 -0400

Hi Will,

In the java.net repo I started a spec framework using AsciiDoc. AsciiDoc
is a simple text formatting syntax that allows the spec to be broken up
into a series of text file. This would allow the spec to be contributed
to and commented upon by multiple users using tools like pull requests.

I borrowed many ideas for the JSR from other successful specs. AsciiDoc
is used by the CDI spec.

HTH,
Alex