users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Soteria snapshots now published on push to repo

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:55:12 +0200

Arjan/all,

Thanks, great stuff.
If any other EG Members wish to use Bintray (potentially at some point we
could also consider Docker, Vagrant or similar images with Soteria and
demos on top of Glassfish, Paraya or other containers) please tell Arjan or
myself, we're both admins there. Should Alex be able to contribute again
(or e.g. someone else be appointed by Oracle) the Spec Lead is of course
most welcome to join us as admins there, too ;-)

Kind Regards,

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | @DeviceMap
| #DevOps | #EclipseUOMo
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil