users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Do milestone 1 release?

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 14:45:02 +0200

Hi,

Soteria and JSR 375 has been in development for quite some time at
1.0-m01-SNAPSHOT.

Although we didn't set specific goals for each milestone, it may be a good
idea to release what we have now as 1.0-m01 and set the next version to
1.0-m02-SNAPSHOT.

While updating the pom files is mostly trivial, it would make sense to
actually have version 1.0-m01 available in Maven central. This will make it
much easier for people to experiment with this milestone and provide us
with feedback.

For this deployment we need someone from Oracle, as they own the group IDs
that we use.

So:

1. What does everyone think about releasing a 1.0-m01?
2. Alex, or Will, can either of you do the deployment to Maven central?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms