users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Do milestone 1 release?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:20:25 +0200

Anybody is welcome in the Bintray community. Being there allows you to
publish to bintray.com and JCenter. Maybe fewer (because you need to sign
the artifacts etc.) could then also sync important builds to MavenCentral,
but it may even be a first important step to have SNAPSHOTs on
https://oss.jfrog.org/artifactory/oss-snapshot-local/javax/ ("security" not
there yet)

Werner