users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 12:23:36 +0100

You'd have to ask David or Alex (depending on who is more responsive right
now?;-) but I'd say, at the very least you could/should be an admin if
that's used by the organization or otherwise also made co-owner.
I have a similar role in JSR 354 (as I helped create it like David did
here), so that's not reserved to Spec Leads alone.

Werner