users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 12:06:23 +0100

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 6:36 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I know, OpenJDK (8) had this https://adopt-openjdk.ci.cloudbees.com/ but
> I can't say, if CloudBees or JCP/Oracle would also do this kind of stuff
> for Java EE (would be nice though;-)

Every commit to Mojarra (within a timeframe) triggers a rather large set of
Hudson based jobs for building and running all tests (multiple
permutations), and then eventually the TCK and somewhat after that (in a
different department) something called "ADF tests". The results of each
such build can be found here:
https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/snapshots/org/glassfish/javax.faces/

Whether anyone wants or can set this up for Soteria is perhaps not a given
though.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms