users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Poll: Name for the RI

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:08:48 +0100

Thanks Arjan/everyone who voted.
I hope, Alex can take that into consideration. He's been notably silent
since at least December. I hope, his rather long "Christmas Break" doesn't
mean, Oracle is so frenzy about the Java 9 slip thay everyone must help
there or in the Cloud now?;-)

It would be very short-sighted as this JSR in particular hopes to improve
Java security in the Cloud and make Java (EE) more convenient and
competitive compared to other solutions and platforms.

I also asked Patrick in Rio but he had not heard from him or the EE guys
directly.
Let's wait a few days, if I remember correctly Alex is based on the East
coast around Boston and it was rather rough there the other days (I had to
go via New Orleans and Dallas instead myself to get back;-)

Werner