users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: DevoXX submissions for 2016?

From: Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:01:04 +0100

Hi Werner,

For Devoxx UK, I proposed a session around security. It will be more a
basic explanation about the Security terms, basic usage scenarios and there
will be of course also a few references to JSR-375.
It will be geared to beginners who wants to make their first steps into the
security world, because it can be rather confusing :)

Rudy