users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Working towards EDR1

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 00:43:59 +0100

Hi,

I think it's a good time now to really start working towards EDR1. I've
started adding license headers and javadoc, and doing some overal
consistency cleanup in my working branch:
https://github.com/arjantijms/mechanism-to-store-x/commit/97f0aca6076a7f553c157a67d64980c142df68be

I'll commit this soon to the security EG repo. I was thinking to create a
new folder called "edr1". In that folder we can put a (cleaned-up) copy
from the other proposal folders.

I noticed that specifically the LDAP identity store is still fairly basic.
For real world usage it should be able to cover quite some more data
modelings I think (the options with LDAP are nearly endless). Perhaps the
JBoss EG members can work on that, since JBoss ships with a battle tested
LDAP store?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms