users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: 1-TerminologyAuthInteractionVsStore ACTION: cast vote

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:41:37 +0200

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I may have missed one of these two, already voted on the "*store"
> one.
>
> - authentication method IMHO sounds a bit shorter, so I'd slightly favor
> that one, but could live with
> - authentication mechanism, too.

Okay, thanks! I'll add your vote to the list. Hopefully some more people
vote today, as I'd still really like to close this vote today ;)

Terms so far:

* auth-method
* authentication method (Resin term 1)
* authentication mechanism (Undertow)
* authenticator (Tomcat)
* login manager (Resin term 2)
* login (Resin term 3)

6 out of 14 voted:

Arjan Tijms - authentication mechanism
Adam: auth-method (because in web.xml + servlet)
Darran Lofthouse - authentication mechanism
Pedro Igor - authentication mechanism
Rudy De Busscher - authentication mechanism (slightly favored) /
authentication method
Werner Keil - authentication mechanism /
authentication method (slightly favored)

Organized per term:

authentication mechanism - 5
authentication method - 2
auth-method - 1