users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Tried JASPIC with Custom Form authentication and SecurityContext

From: Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 18:48:45 +0200

*The key should be "javax.security.auth.message.MessagePolicy.isMandatory".
It looks like you've got a a duplicate "javax" there.*
-> Copy / paste error in the mail.

The value isn't set in Payara version that I have tested on a protected
resource. Could be a problem of JSF "Forwarding" (URL behind syndrome).
I'll check again.