users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Security Let's do something useful

From: Pedro Igor Silva <psilva_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:00:28 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: "David Blevins" <dblevins_at_tomitribe.com>

I think I agree with you here. And maybe is time to consider ABAC, in other words, just handle things like that as regular attributes or claims for a particular identity or subject (pretty much what we have with Subject/Principal ?). I think we can learn a lot from other specs such as JWT where information tied to an identity are just regular claims in a token.