users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Spec doc and API

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:17:29 +0200

Looks great.

Names of repos inside the organization are a little long, but if that was
standard on the java.net side to keep them in sync, why not. JSR 354 (just
in the Final ballot phase these days) also made some good experience with a
Spec using Asciidoc.
At DWX in June (the same week as DevoXX UK btw.) Andres will also give a
talk about Asciidoc. Maybe he'd mention some of the recent JSRs that
succesfully use it?;-)

Cheers,
Werner