users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Devoxx UK

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:42:47 +0200

Alex,

Good to hear. I will be at the JCP EC F2F which I was among EC members who
suggested to hold it near one of a major European Java event like DevoXX UK.
Do you know your schedule or day(s) you'll be in London already? Since I'm
Java Track Chair at DWX '15 (I told them I could offer JSR 375 as a
backup-talk and at least during Hackergarten Nuremberg I would love to
share our "proposal playground" with interested attendees or do some
"hacking";-) I can't stay for DevoXX itself, which overlaps with the Java
day at DWX.

If you're not too restricted (e.g. hotel nights especially in London;-) or
already planned to be in London on June 16 (see
https://jcp.org/en/whatsnew/calendar) would you also consider a Spec Lead
presentation to the EC in London? If it's too early or you can't make it
that day (I know several EC members who have time or even talks there
themselves would be there anyway) another EC F2F will be right before
JavaOne.

CU (at either of these),
Werner