users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Random code repo

From: David Blevins <dblevins_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 03:01:11 -0700

Scoured the JIRAs in an attempt to pull out the code snippets used in all the JIRAs.

I do my best thinking in my editor rather than email. It's also significantly faster for me to use the IDE in presentations rather than pull code and put into slides.

 - https://github.com/dblevins/javaee-security-proposals

Let me know your Github ID and I'll add you. Found a few of you already and added.

Side note, I did grab the `javaee-security-spec` org on Github just to make sure someone in the EG had it.

 - https://github.com/javaee-security-spec

Didn't open it up as I don't want to step on toes.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins