users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: JavaLand

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 03:00:41 +0100

I'm speaking at codemotion Rome that week, so I won't be at JavaLand this
year.

Still a bit, but are there any plans for JavaZone? I have a joint proposal
with Anatole who leads the Tamaya project, but consider something around
Agorava. If there are some EG members maybe we could also do something
there.

Cheers,
Werner