users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Devoxx FR 2015

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:53:45 +0100

Antoine is speaking.

Also (since he's French, too) Benjamin Cabe from Eclipse Foundation. Who is
specialized in IoT.
Given recent embarrassing findings, that Ten Thousands, probably Millions
worldwide of connected devices are totally unsecured, maybe you could also
share some ideas how to use JSR 375 for a Java powered "Sensor Web"
These guys do a lot with (OGC) SensorWeb: https://github.com/52North
They're based in Münster, so maybe your colleague Gerrit Grünwald knows
them, since he's also based in Münster (and one of the IoT geeks at Oracle)

Werner