users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: EG logistics

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 23:10:35 +0100

GitHub (including Gitter, etc.) would only make sense, if it's used here at
least as an auto-synced mirror.
JIRA (though some JSRs stick to the GitHub issue tracker, too) is provided
as soon as you got a java.net project, which already exists (and so do some
tickets, probably not all of them created with the best category, but in
the absence of "requirement" I guess "Improvement" was as good as it gets
for those who wrote the first issues;-)

Some existing items in JIRA were created hasty it seems, I would have at
least put proper tag like "question" to
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVAEE_SECURITY_SPEC-6

Werner