users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] JavaLand JavaEE Security Session

From: David Blevins <dblevins_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 14:27:39 -0700

Hey All!

I'm giving a talk about Java EE Security at JavaLand in 2 weeks.

 - https://www.doag.org/konferenz/konferenzplaner/konferenzplaner_details.php?locS=0&id=483801&vid=491386

The key line is in the abstract is:

    This working session is intended to get attendees quickly up to
    speed with the current state of affairs, poll information from the
    audience then pose the question of how do we move forward?

I submitted the talk in hopes to express all our ideas and to encourage people to participate with us in forging the future.

So consider this your great motivation to start pushing ideas to the list. I'll include everything I see in the next week for sure. After that I'll be traveling, so much slimmer odds of it getting in.

If we opt for some kind of source control, I'd be happy to check it in and we can all use it and add to it.

The more voices the better. I'd love to see a Java EE Security talk at every conference.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins