users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: 1-TerminologyAuthInteractionVsStore

From: Alex Kosowski <alex.kosowski_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:25:07 -0400

Hi,

I created a draft document for adding/editing EE Security API
Terminology on an on-going basis.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eaNCUa78Eytt73WYvDHrsS3klTzHL0xD5vswHhT-KVY/edit?usp=sharing

This a Google doc viewable by the public and editable by those in the
Google Group jsr375-experts_at_googlegroups.com, of which all of you should
be a member. <jsr375-experts_at_googlegroups.com,>

Alex