[jsr375-experts] Re: Updated Multi IdentityStore Proposal

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 11:25:22 +0200

So far I took the freedom to extend my slot on Monday (because Leo also has
JSR 363 slot that day, we wanted to have one on ME/Embedded and another one
on Sensor Web/Desktop/EE) offering JSR 363 and 375. If Ivar feels
comfortable doing the same, I guess I should be there in the morning
because of JSR 363, too.

Werner