[jsr375-experts] Re: [javaee-security-spec users] Re: Re: Re: Possible EG F2F at JavaOne

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 10:06:52 +0200

Unfortunately my JSON-P 1.1 talk (where I also step in for Oracle Spec
Lead;-) is at 1pm so I would only have a very short time. Was it occupied
before that?
Will be there till my talk (which is in Parc 55 not too far) if it can't be
shifted and certainly welcome other Java EE or Microprofile interested
people to attend it;-)

Werner

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | @DeviceMap
| #DevOps | #EclipseUOMo
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil