[jsr375-experts] Re: Feedback from actual users

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 17:39:34 +0200

I touched the subject in the last EC call and regardless of Oracle's intent
to keep involved in Java EE 8 and make it "fit for the cloud" (though it'll
be interesting where e.g. those "new JSRs" Kurian mentioned should
start?;-) I am sure we'll hear more of that, too.

No later than JavaOne, but for convenient access to further messages I
guess it's best to use the two googlegroups aliases as primary ones (and
maybe CC to the java.net one, it doesn't hurt)

Kind Regards,
Werner