[jsr375-experts] Re: Do milestone 1 release?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:17:59 +0200

As with other things there could be multiple recommendations inside Oracle
or the Glassfish community.
Glassfish itself also mostly uses "bXX", see
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.glassfish.main%22%20AND%20a%3A%22appclient%22,
but that's the least of our problems.

We should release but try to be consistent thereafter (not "b01" followed
by "m02" etc.;-)

Kind Regards,
Werner