[jsr375-experts] JSR 375 Next Steps

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:38:52 +0100

Hi,

Trying a new thread.
Based on a "fork" or "best of breed" if you want, Arjan kindly created a
proposal for some possible API packages and elements. Ideally something
like it should be refined and condensed into the actual API repository
(either on java.net or the GitHub mirror, whatever works better)

And working examples like Arjan's later simply refer to an API artifact
instead of embedding its own.

While the only JavaLand 2016 talk close to JSR 375 is about " identity
management & authorisation with SAML & OAuth2" by speakers from Red Hat
(not in the EG) and Adobe, David DalabassEE (;-D) from Oracle gives an
overview of what Java EE 8 should look like including a mention of JSR 375.

At least David (Blevins), Ivar and myself from the EG are also speaking at
JavaLand, so maybe we could gather and use e.g. Hackergarten (I trust there
should be something like it) to refine some of those ideas further.

WDYT?

Werner