[jsr375-experts] Re: Congratulations to JCP Members of the Year

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 23:07:36 +0100

Alex/all,

Actually all of them were nominated, but only Adam won the JCP Award.

It would not have been possible without the its EG but alongside fellow EG
Members and Spec Leads of JSR 363 I was also among winners of another award
in the most significant JSR category. It would have been too early for JSR
375 to be nominated in either that (most significant JSR) or maybe the Spec
Lead category, but who knows next year it could look different ;-)

Regards,
Werner