[jsr375-experts] Start putting together

From: Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:18:50 +0200

Hi,

As discussed with Alex last week in Paris, I'd like to start seeing some
peaces put together into a single doc.

Long mails (60 replies) with quotes and quotes from quotes and replies,
with sometimes nested discussions makes it difficult to participate and
follow.

With the time frame, we will have to do some choices and be focused. We
don't want for examples to add anything we are not sure and would restrict
us for next versions.

We want probably something simple and start making the existing usable in
order to get users involved and provides us with more feedback.

Anyway, we were thinking about starting creating an asciidoc document into
github so that it's versioned and we can all edit in parallel. As it's
text only, it's very easy to merge.

Wdyt?

Jean Louis