[jsr375-experts] Re: Example of Permission usage in Java EE

From: Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 07:47:31 +0200

Arjan,

You indicated indeed several times already that the term "permission" is
already taken. By the way, nice article.

So we should then come up with some other term to indicate what a lot of
people refer to as permission for the authorization stuff (as the more fine
grained version of role with implied or inheritance concept, See the
WildcardPermission of Shiro by example (1) )

Unfortunately, I'm not good in inventing names for things, but maybe other
members are more creative.

regards
Rudy

(1)