[jsr375-experts] Re: Devoxx FR 2015

From: Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:39:10 +0100

I know Antoine already (yes, I'm French as well).
It's always a pleasure to meet him, but it's also easier for me obviously.

If there is a chance to meet you guys there, I wanna try to make it ;-)

Thanks David, I'll make sure to be at the BoF for the Java EE session.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro