[jsr375-experts] Re: [javaee-security-spec users] Re: Re: EG logistics

From: Les Hazlewood <les_at_stormpath.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:08:24 -0700

We use Jira extensively at work and we're an agile shop (Kanban
specifically). While it does quite well w/ stories and epics, even that
level is still somewhat constrained: I can't look at the big picture as
easily as a summary wiki page that can represent all things in a glance,
where groupings and sub-groupings are visually easy to grok w/ indentation,
color, etc (not so w/ Jira summary views where everything is a a row).
Final specs (e.g. Servlet spec) also serve this purpose: you can see what
is in scope, what is nested detail and what is out of scope - all in a
single glance.

I'm fully willing that this could just be my mental model and how I think
about information management, and if no-one else finds what I'm talking
about as beneficial, I'll be fine :) Maybe I'll give a crack at forming
this page for my own mental model and see if anyone else finds it
beneficial. If not, we can kill it for sure.

I don't suppose there is a Confluence distribution we have access to?

Les